Saturday, August 17, 2013

Got A Second? A Friend Needs Your Help!

Hi, everybody! Happy weekend!

A couple years back, I entered a design contest in the St. Louis area called "Living Space of the Year" and I won!


If you've been a reader for awhile you may recall my total shock & excitement! That win helped land our home in a feature spread at St. Louis At Home magazine as well as an 8 page spread in Decorating Shortcuts magazine, plus a double appearance on The Nate Berkus Show!



That time in our lives was such a whirlwind and I have great memories of those experiences.

Through it all, I had the pleasure of meeting and working with one of the judges of the "Living Space of  the Year," Dana King.  She was a designer in the St. Louis area and we became quick design buddies, emailing each other and keeping up with the latest in interiors.  She was/is always so thoughtful to include me on St. Louis events and share videos of our home on her vlog! She was one of my biggest supporters so I am honored to be able to support her in her latest endeavor!

She, my friends, has started a DesignHop group that is an awesome idea! It basically involves getting a group of women together for an evening and making over a room with the help of everyone's ideas, handiwork, and Pinterest-like ideas!

Dana and her team have worked tirelessly to make this DesignHop a success and now she is pitching the idea to a TV network.  How cool is that?!

She would love it if you would watch the pitch here [it's a short video--under 2 1/2 minutes!] and then leave a comment on this post or in my comments about what you think and/or advice to make it even better!

Take a look:



Don't you want to start a DesignHop group in your circle of friends now? How fun would that be?

I am sending my biggest good luck vibes and prayers to Dana and her team! Knock 'em dead, ladies!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...