Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trendy Tots Tuesday #3 - Loved by Hannah and Eli


To my old friends and new followers: hi & welcome! Glad to have you here!

My name is Joi and I blog here at Nuestra Vida Dulce about all of our DIY adventures and my little family. My husband and I are both high school teachers and we have a two year old little spunky monkey named Theron. He definitely keeps David and me on our toes at all times. 

If you follow me [@joidan82] on IG you already know that I am mildly obsessed with dressing my little guy! It's more fun than I would've ever imagined and I get a kick out of seeing him in all of his little outfits! I've met some pretty sweet and cool mommas via Instagram and have the opportunity to help two of them, Cindy & Emily, host their monthly trendy tot party! 

My most recent favorite outfit of my Theron Drake was this little mix:



I am a big fan of mixing prints and try to add in as many layers as I can, as long as he's still comfortable!

He's been pretty fascinated with sticks here lately and always has one in his little hand!




His outfit details:

Cardi: Target [thrifted]
Shirt: Instagram [I can't remember the shop name--bad, I know!]
Pants: Jeggings from the toddler girls section at Target
Sandals: Huaraches from a Mexican grocery store in St. Louis, MO

I hope you'll participate so I can see some more momma blogs! Thanks, everybody! 

Don't forget to visit each of the hosts and co-hosts as we will each be featuring photos of our own kiddos. Make sure to visit Cindy's and/or Emily's blog to enter to win $30 in shop credit to Loved by Hanna and Eli.

CINDY (CINSARAH) Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 
EMILY (EVERYTHING EMILY) Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
GRETCHEN (THAT MAMA GRETCHEN)  Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 
JOI (NUESTRA VIDA DULCE) Blog | Instagram | Pinterest 

Link Up Guidelines:
-You may link up to 3 recent posts (April) with pictures of your babe/tot/kid and or style boards. Any posts that have to do with your kids are more than welcome :)
-Follow Hosts + Co-Hosts   
-Please use our button (code below) on either your post/sidebar or you can use a text link that links back to either Cindy's or Emily's blog post. 
-Please link directly to a specific post not your homepage
-Visit other trendy tots linking up + show some love (comment)

Trendy Tots




1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I just love that little boy and his outfits are always so fashionable - just like his momma.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...