Monday, July 18, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Denver}

Happy Monday to you! We had a great little weekend that involved some shopping, great food, and wonderful company!

On Saturday we headed over to Phillip's Furniture to finally spend my gift certificate that I won for St. Louis Living Space of the Year nearly 9 months ago! I only had three more months until it expired so I made sure to use it all up.

We decided on a new nail head trim bed and I can't wait to get it so I can show you guys! It looks very similar to the ever famous Colette bed so I'm sure you guys can envision it.

While we were there we shopped around and I snapped a couple pics of images I liked. I thought this glider was perfect for a nursery! I loved the piping in a deep blue color. I think it was only $400 or so. That's not bad for a piece you can customize. {And no, I'm not pregnant!}

Photobucket

I really liked these bottles grouped together for this centerpiece {I was not digging the faux flowers, though}. I think it was just white paint in plain bottles and they were selling them for $13 a pop. Way too pricey for something you could easily DIY.

Photobucket

While we were checking out I spied a "design board" on their wall and I spotted a very familiar looking room.

Photobucket

Did you see it? It's our living room. I was taken aback, but also flattered!

While on our way to meet up with our fabulous cousins for dinner and FroYo, we stopped by an antique mall that was waaaaay outta my price range. I snapped a pic of this too beautiful for words chandelier that was nearly $3,000. Sad face for sure. And I thought the Jonathan Adler version was spendy at $750....silly me.

Photobucket

Back to the main business--it's time for our craigslist search in Denver, Colorado today!

{One of my faves of today!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{This is beyond cute!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar -- > to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

8 comments:

jandjhome said...

That chandelier is amazing, and yes the price is ridiculous. Every time I see these posts, it reminds me to search my Craigslist.

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Can't wait to see your new headboard! How flattering too, to see you living room in the store!
xx

Cori said...

I love that glider! And $400 isn't bad at all!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

those chairs are adorable!

Unknown said...

The black piping on the chair is perrrfffeection!

birdysmama said...

oh. my. gosh. my friend's mom bought that bassinet for her kids thirty years ago and we are the second generation using it. great for by the bed the first couple months. someone buy that thing!



















































\

Leslie G said...

That rocker looks so stylish! I know some people think rockers are one of those "can live without" baby items, but we have gotten SO much use from ours. I still love it!

mydeco said...

Great finds, like the light fixture even though it is insanely priced it does look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...