Sunday, July 17, 2011

Say "Hola" To Our Newest Sponsor!

Hey guys! I've been meaning to introduce NVD's newest sponsor for a couple of days now! I hope you'll take some time out of your day to visit, Print Your Heart Out.

Photobucket

Laura is a fabulous designer who takes modern graphics and fresh color schems and turns them into fun artwork & invites that you can print out at home! Talk about convenience. I love it!

My favorite items that she has available right now are these floral invites:


And these adorable pink baby shower invites:


The best part of all is that Print Your Heart Out is offering 15% off to NVD's readers' 1st purchase with the code: NUESTRA55.

I hope you guys will take advantage of the great deal! Thanks, Laura! : )

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...