Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Hampton Roads/VA Beach}

Wednesday is here and that means we're searching out our fun deals on craigslist. We're doing it up big in Virginia today.

Oh, and tonight I'm giving a speech in front of lots of students, families, and school district people....here's hoping it goes off without a hitch!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{I envision these painted a high gloss and with new drum shades. I LOVE these!}
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

4 comments:

Jessica said...

uuugh. that $60 dresser is adorable. I wish Virginia wasnt so far from Columbus Ohio!

Sharstin said...

Love that mirror and tufted headboard:)

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Such fun finds!! I don't know how you find so many cute things week after week!

Rashon Carraway said...

THOSE HEADBOARDS!!!!



Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...