Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a fun one. As always, they pass by way too fast, but during this time of the year that's ok! I love getting closer to Christmas : )

On Friday I met up with some of my favorite girls, Jeannie and Melissa, and a former EHS co-worker, Michelle. It was great to be in the company of all 3 ladies especially since we never all 4 get to be together at work anymore. After dinner I skipped out on the film fest movie that Jeannie and Melissa were going to and I headed home.

On Saturday Dave and I headed down to GC for a Spanish lesson with Claire and lunch with my family. When we got home I took a sweet little nap and awoke and paid all of our bills and cleaned up.

Then today, I met some of my best girls again for lunch and Twilight! I personally thought the move was ok. It didn't blow me away by any means, but it wasn't terrible at all. It stayed very close to the book in my opinion and I was not let down. Bella's acting kinda wore on me and Edward was more intense in the movie than I had imagined, but that's just my opinion. I'm super bummed because I accidentally read what happens in the 4th book on a message board. I wish people would be more careful with major plot happenings, but oh-well. I'll still read the rest of them.

After the movie I met up with my mother and father in law, sister in law and her boyfriend, aunt in law, and my hubby. We had a great little dinner at Dimaggios pizzeria here in town. After we got home Dave and I took a long walk and now I'm just hanging out, procrastinating school work.

Tomorrow's a big day with my personal trainer. Wish me luck : )

3 comments:

melissa said...

I had a great time with you this weekend! I'm glad we got to see each other 2 times!!!
I thought the Twilight movie followed the book pretty close too, except of course, dumping huge parts out, but that's what happens in a book to movie situation. I thought the acting by all of the characters was way over done and some parts were pretty hilarious! (especially edward gnawing on bella's arm to suck out the poison!)
I hope your training went well today :)

Suzie said...

Hey, how was it? Sorry about the movie spoiler....

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about the movie- that stinks that you found out what happens from a message board :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...