Monday, September 19, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Ft. Lauderdale}

Good morning, friends! I hope you had a relaxing and fun weekend. Dave and I took it easy this weekend and enjoyed the rainy weather that had us watching 3 movies! Those of you that really know me are probably shocked by this revelation because I am so not the movie type of girl. I enjoyed Something Borrowed {which was ok, but nothing I was obsessed with}, Limitless {which I really enjoyed because it moved very fast}, and Last Night {which was a thoughtful drama and I loved!}. Have you seen any of these? I may watch even more movies this week--who knows. : )

Today our craigslist search takes us to sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Let's get to it.

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar -- > to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally want everything you find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...