Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Brooklyn}

It's hump day and you know what that means...the weekend is well on its way. Woohoo. Our craigslist hunt takes us to Brooklyn, NY today. Let's do it!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

3 comments:

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Ok seriously...is a designer listing this stuff?! That last white desk and the benches? Gorgeous stuff! In my "hood" the pictures are grainy and scary and make you proceed with the utmost of caution:)

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

LOVE that desk! Reminds me of our matching Jospehine desks :)

Michelle said...

DYING over the brass table!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...