Monday, March 28, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Asheville, NC}

Happy Monday, friends. Spring Break is here and in full effect and I'm hoping to make every second count. Today's agenda consists of a little bit of cleaning {which I weirdly enjoy}, a lot of relaxing, and attending our master's class at night. Tomorrow I'm lucky enough to be a guest on Great Day St. Louis again! I hope all of you St. Louisans tune in.

We're taking it out to the beautiful North Carolina today. Let's see what goodies await. : )

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{Loving that floral pattern!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

1 comment:

Ches said...

Love those outdoor chairs, I could really see them painted a bright yellow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...