Monday, February 28, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Albany}

Hey friends! How were your weekends? Mine flew by and I was super busy {presenting at the St. Louis Working Women's Survival Show}, but that's how I usually like them. I could use a weekend to rest from my weekend, though! I'm sure many of you know that feeling!

Today our craigslist search takes us to Albany, NY. Let's do it!

{4 available}
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Wouldn't these be fun painted?}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

9 comments:

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Oh yeah...great finds!!! I would snatch up those side tables in a heart beat!

Karen said...

Hi Joi, those are all great finds.Everyone of them has my imagination in overdrive. Your one busy lady it must be exciting.Have a great day.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Love the bookcases. Of course painted they would be fabulous.

priscilla said...

The credenza is great

jonalynn said...

I definitely know that feeling after this past weekend! Hope the presenting went well!

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

The Vintique Object said...

That little white table is so sweet and would be perfect for toddlers. How chic to have a pedestal table for toddlers to eat from!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Love those bookcases! Wish I still lived in NY and I would pick them up for myself!

Thanks for always finding such great pieces. :)

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

I love the dresser listed for $35! I have been looking on craigslist for months. Do you have a specific search that you do for that type of dresser? Thank you so much!

###### said...

give me that dresser...the mod one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...