Monday, December 20, 2010

Video: Christmas Tinsel Wreath Tutotial Made It On TV!

Hey bloggy friends! I know many of you aren't in the St. Louis area so you weren't able to catch my little appearance on Great Day St. Louis this morning. I demonstrated how to make the ever so popular tinsel/yarn wreath hybrid. Those of us in blog world are very familiar with this DIY project, but other people { who are slightly less obsessed with the internet than we are--haha!} think it's new and exciting! : )

If you want to catch a peek, tune in right here!



It's called Crafty Christmas Tree on accident because I also made trees while they were at my home, too. They just don't show those!

Thanks for letting me share!!

Enjoy, friends.

xoxo

8 comments:

Julie S. said...

How fun! :)

Tonia Lee Smith said...

You're just becoming a regular TV personality

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

omg they said "DESIGNER" Joi! How cool!

Danavee said...

"Designer" Joi???? You are officially a local celebrity! AHHHHHH!!!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You are SO AWESOME! Are you going to be the regular design guru from now on? I want that to happen.

banananutmeg said...

cute wreath! I have a couple styrofoam cones that are about to become tinsel trees!

Rashon Carraway said...

Great segement. They even invited a camera crew to your home. Plus they got the amazing striped wall and campaign dresser in the segment!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Amanda said...

I want to see the Christmas trees too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...