Monday, September 6, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Milwaukee}

Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your day off {assuming you got one} and also loving your weather! The St. Louis area has been blessed with low 80s and no humidity the last couple of days and thus everyone's been out and about! It's been beyond lovely!

Today we're hunting out the deals in Milwaukee! Fingers are crossed for some goodies!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{Yummy!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{Perfect Shape!}
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

That Credenza is awesome and $10 too, or was that a typo?

Joi said...

I think it's legit! $10 is awesome, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...