Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Orlando}

Happy Hump Day everybody! And, a very 'Happy Birthday' to my sweet, sweet Maw Maw and Dad! Oh, and 'Happy Back To School Day' to my fabulous husband!

Today we're headed down to central Florida to see all the goodies waiting to be bought right up!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{I am giddy about this!!!!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{Another hidden campaign gem!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

3 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Ooooooo, that campaign desk is fabulous! and I love you're new look too.

Anonymous said...

Your new blog design is the bomb-diggity!

Guess what? I have that exact same bamboo dresser, and I just found a bamboo mirror almost identical to the one you just found for $23!

http://tallglassofh2o.blogspot.com/2010/08/todays-thrifty-monday.html

Yay me!

Joi said...

@Tonia-Thanks!!!

@Amanda-Thanks and great find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...