Monday, August 16, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Orange County}

We're headed back to Cali today and searching for finds in the chic Orange County area...to be honest, I really only think it's chic because of what I deduced from Laguna Beach. Oops. ; )

{I love this!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{My heart is palpitating--someone has to have these--deal of the year!}
Photobucket

{Very Life In The Fun Lane, no? Worth it for the frame alone!}
Photobucket

{Again, I'm in love!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{Just needs some new fabric!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok..so the OC was a gold mine of treasures-wowza! And the prices were crazy reasonable to boot. I am seriously envious of all the great finds and wishing I was a Californian!

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

6 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Ugh to bad I didn't know what Craiglist was when I lived in Cali! I'm jealous it's hard to find great reasonable stuff in Nashville's Craiglist.

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Squeel!!! I am a die-hard fan of CL, thrifting, scavenging, treasure hunting, and lady, you have found some AMAZING treasures here! Really a bummer you can't have them all, those bamboo side chairs!? that first round fluted table?! and the pair of scalloped side tables! Ahh!! I can't handle how good they are...

xo
-julie

Debra said...

I LOVE the new design on here! Also loving the first table on this post ; )

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

The bamboo chairs, SO FUN. You always find the best stuff, Joi.

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Uh, yeah! Those finds are stellar.

Unknown said...

I love that dresser!! I need to find one of those in Tulsa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...