Sunday, July 4, 2010

2nd of July Fun!

Dave and I headed out on Friday with one of my very best friends and her husband to eat some good food and watch some fireworks!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a blast people watching {oh the people you see} and trying to snap some good firework pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

The most hilarious part of the night was when Melissa's husband, Rich {who is ok}, tripped and rolled into the intersection! Now, you might be thinking it sounds pretty rough or mean to laugh, but it was the funniest.thing.ever. It happened on our walk back to our car and I had just said to David, "Watch out for the curb" when Rich obviously didn't hear me and took a tumble.

We all laughed about it the whole way home and are still laughing---of course we're only laughing that hard because he's ok, but wow...it was quite the image!

Today we're celebrating America's birthday with a family BBQ and more fun fireworks! : )

xoxo

3 comments:

Julie S. said...

Those are great pictures! :) And I am glad he is ok!

Sharstin said...

those firework picts are so fab! and you guys look so cute~ ok--I must admit that witnessing a good fall (when the person is ok) is pretty stinkin hilarious~

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys that night! I think the stop drop and roll was the highlight of the evening :) melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...