Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Indianapolis x 2}

It's time to hit up Indy again! I've had a couple requests to do Indy for another go-round with one in particular requesting dressers. I'll do my best to find some sweet ones and other stuff that catches my eye as well. Let's see what deals await us, fingers crossed!







{Hating the green, but loving the shape!}


{Just like Making It Lovely's}


{I love it!}






{Did you see that price?!?}


Hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

Happy hump day, friends!

xoxo

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

Love that long dresser! Great finds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...