Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Toronto}

We're headed up North and out of the country for this Wednesday's edition of "What's Good In Your Hood."

I've never visited Canada before, but my hockey player/loving husband would love me even more if we planned a trip there soon. : )

Let's see what fun deals are lurking about!



{So fun!}


{I ♥ their shape!}






Toronto craigslisters want a pretty penny for their stuff! I'm guessing that there is a lot of bargaining and negotiating going on there because the prices are outrageous!

If you like what you see and you want me to search your craigslist, just drop an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add it to the list. Check the side bar ---> to see if your city's already posted first. : )

Happy Hump Day everyone. My snow day is over and I'm back to see my kiddos today.

xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joi!! Agree that Toronto prices are outrageous compared to US offerings.

Freckles Chick said...

I LUH-OVE that chair!!

Toronto's CL prices are like Denver's CL prices. Pretty penny indeed! I always make Mr. FC haggle & barter. Ha!

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Thanks for looking at my hood!! Agreed - everything is so expensive here! When I see all these great 50 dollar dresser finds in other places, I think I am doing something wrong in my searching!

Kristen said...

Cant wait to see the chicago edition!!

Unknown said...

I am loving that coffee table!!

micah said...

Love those dining chairs!

LaNa said...

LOVE your blog! And, being a craigslist addict, I love your finds from different cities. I'm in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area and there are always some great finds in our area.

Cheers!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I am in love with that coffee table! I love your postings on craigslist finds! Keep 'em coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...