Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {San Francisco/East Bay}

This cold Illinois winter has me dreaming about our trip to Cali this summer! I hope I can find some good deals for all you Californians today!











{Possibly make into a sink vanity?}






I hope someone found something that might work perfectly for them! If you want me to search your craigslist just send an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'll add it to the last.

Enjoy your Wednesday, friends.

xoxo

3 comments:

Kristen said...

WoW that $40 dresser is awesome.. I cant wait to see what you find in Chicago!!

Julie S. said...

I love that cream sofa!

Debra said...

It's the desk that really got me this time...perfectly evenly distributed....so nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...