Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is in the air!

Woo hoo! It's the first day of break and I am so happy. David and I went on a nice little walk tonight and the weather was beautiful! We tried to take Niko but he wouldn't budge, we would of had to drag him and David wouldn't let me carry him, so David turned around and took him back home. We were only a couple of houses away from home so David and I continued on without the baby. I got good news from my professor that my first paper was "excellent", the highest score you can get! Also, our next paper was scheduled to be turned in this coming Wednesday, but he pushed the due date back a week--needless to say, David and I are both super excited! And finally, Em and Tim got all moved in so we don't have to help but we still get to see them on Sunday and their cute new apartment, go out to a good dinner, and visit Crate and Barrel--nice! That's it for now. Love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...