Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I want you...I want you so bad!

I am dreaming of this camera! It's a Nikon D40 Digital SLR...and it could be all mine for the low price of approximately $600! Yikes--is right!I love documenting my style and our home and always think how great the pics could look if only I had the funds to get this baby. I mean, the skills to take this picture have nothing to do with the outcome right??? ;-) Just kidding...I know I wont have magical pictures off the bat...but they'll look a heck of a lot better than what I'm using now! I've read some photog blogs and have heard some chatter on message boards and this camera comes highly recommended for the begginner photographer. Ideally, I'd looove to take some classes and get really good! For now, though, it will remain on my ever-growing wish list!

2 comments:

Caits said...

I have the d40x and it's delightful:)

Do it! A new entry level nikon slr just came out, so the d40x might not be available much longer. Eeee!

Joi said...

i know--i am so very tempted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...