Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I found it!

What is "it"...you may or may not be asking! Well "it" is a fabulous rug that I have been drooling over for a long time but have never figured out what website it came from. I saw it on a message board I frequent many months ago and thought it would be very easy to locate...but, no! I had all but given up hope until tonight when I stumbled across it on accident! I think it was fate ;-). Only problem is, it's a rug I want to use in a girl nursery. Am I pregnant...no, are we trying...no, are we trying anytime soon...well, no. Hmph....does that mean I can't buy it? Or, will I just seem crazy if I do buy it and save it? And if I do in fact buy it, will I jinx all my chances and have a boy???? Who knows what yours truly will do but you can be sure I'll update you on my choice I make if/when I take the plunge! Oh, and if you think I'm a little nuts about having the rug planned out, don't ask about the rest of the decor, stroller, colors, and names--yup, ALL done in my pretty little head :-).
Here's the beauty in all her glory! Thank you, Room Service Home!

3 comments:

Mawmaw said...

You don't need the rug!

Joi said...

Maw maw--you're supposed to be for it!

C said...

i agree with maw-maw.... by the time you have a baby you'll want something else... or if you get it and you have a boy, give it to someone as a gift who has a girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...