Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sephora!

We went to Crate and Barrel yesterday night to get my mom some shelves that she changed her mind on when we got there. Then we also ended up at the Galleria...oh lucky Dave on his birthday! I scored some great stuff from Sephora and Lush while I was there. Thanks to MawMaw and PawPaw, Mom, and my bestie Sarah for the giftcards that made all of my wonderful purchases possible at good ol' Sephora! For a long time I've been stockpiling a list of wants in my mind and I finally am getting to try them out! So exccciiited :-)

Here's what I was able to buy:

Snow Fairy Organic Body Gel at Lush
(it eerily smells like the pink amoxicillin you used to take when you were sick as a little kid)


Falling in Love perfume by Philosophy



Nars blush in Orgasm (risque title, i know)


Diorshow Mascara



Benefit's Lemon Aid for your eyes


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...