Monday, October 12, 2009

What's Good In Your Hood {Dallas}

Hey guys! It's not Wednesday, but I'm back with another edition! Good ol' Christopher Columbus gives us this day off so I thought I get to it early. This time I was asked by the lovely Tam-Styles to search the Dallas craigslist. Out of all of them I've searched, this craigslist comes in at the most expensive! Those Texans want their $$$. T has great style and a fabulous little blog that I urge all of you to check out very soon. She's hosting a plethora of giveaways this month so head right on over.

I know T had wanted some end tables or coffee tables, but nothing really stood out to me. However, I found some other great stuff that I would snatch right up if Texas was my home.

Let's get started, shall we?











Hopefully T saw something she likes. I'm guessing it'll be that mirror : ). And, if you want me to search your craigslist for random items or something more specific, just drop me an email at Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help!

Also, stay tuned for a post on a breakdown of costs for my sofa redo and about how I search craigslist and find some great deals. I promise readers, those answers are coming to your questions. As always, thanks for reading!

Have a happy little Monday.

xoxo

5 comments:

micah said...

Good finds! I may have you search Kansas City for me someday :)

You're lucky to have Columbus Day off!

Suzie said...

Oooh, Joi, I love the cane back dining chairs!

###### said...

Thanks this was to sweet of you! I love the dressers and the mirror...I dont know whats up with Dallas...boooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool stuff, I saw this site with some useful info on End Tables. Hope it helps.

Jeni said...

Great stuff! I would love for you to feature Portland someday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...