Friday, September 5, 2008

Going To The Chapel

and HE'S... gonna get married! It's that time, the time that I thought would never come...one of my best guy friends from high school is getting hitched tomorrow. Brett and I have been friends since freshman year and he's always been such a great looking guy, a sweet friend, and every parent's favorite {just check out those dimples}--yes, he's that guy and by tomorrow around 3:30 p.m he'll be off the market for good. Sorry ladies!

Here he is {all the way to the left} at my wedding reception with my other boy BFFs. Yup, I just used the term BFF!

I'm honored to see him say his "I do's" and I welcome him into the world of the marrieds!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Great looking group of guy BFFs...have fun at the wedding. You'll have to post some pics so we can meet Brett's wife!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...