Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding

Let me preface by saying I'm a bad blogger. I did not take nearly enough pictures to justify this post, but I wanted to share the ones I did take with those of you that want to see them. Cause I know you're out there ;-)

In my defense, though, the wedding was outdoors and standing room only. Also, it only lasted 10 minutes and the pic I did get...well, see for yourself, you can't see much!

However, I did manage to snag the handsome groom for a quick pic with yours truly.

And, while the speeches were going on I caught this pic of Lauren and Brett, not the greatest, but it'll have to do!

Brett and Lauren making it official!

I was able to catch Ty in his best man's speech which was perfect!

I got my three boys together before we left, too! : )

3 comments:

Michael said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding...Brett and Lauren make a cute couple!

leah @maritalbless said...

Ahh, at such an event, so long as you are enjoying the moment, pictures are secondary! Congrats to them!

Suzie said...

You looks so pretty Joi! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...