Friday, December 2, 2016

#Kmartdidthat | ep.1

Hi, guys! Welcome! I hope you are prepared and pumped to enjoy our steals and deals we spot at our local Kmart stores! Want a background on why we're up to this? Head over here for a brief explanation!

Follow us at: @Kmartdidthat 

For our first update I'll start with some of my absolute favorites!

I was completely smitten with this perfectly modern welcome mat for your front stoop. I can't pass up a great block font and heart anything! Priced at under $15 it can't be beat and will be perfect for any season of the year!


Adding to the rug theme, I spotted this rug which is a great size [40" x 60"] and at $24 is priced for any budget. I have a similar one in my home's entryway that I bought from a home decor store for much more!


And finally, I purchased two of these black and white stripe runners, hand sewed them together, and got a "custom" size runner for my hallway for less than $60!


Thanks a million for checking us out and we hope you give your Kmart a fighting chance! Hashtag your fav Kmart finds with #Kmartdidthat so we can see all the other goodies we might have missed.

And, I promise, there is some really great stuff still left to share!  

xo
Joi and Anna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...