Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend Fun

We had a great little weekend and I hope you guys did too.  We had a lot of family time, some shopping time [of course] and some major play time.  Little Theo had a blast this weekend and only had a couple of cranky spells.  He's not sleeping so great at the moment so I'm hoping he'll get over this hump soon.  This parenthood thing sure does keep us on our toes.

On Saturday Theron graced us with a doozy of a nap [over 2 hours] and then we headed out to meet Maw Maw and Paw Paw and my mom at Chili's.  Theron loved walking around the restaurant and was in a great mood pretty much the entire day.  We took advantage of his happiness and hit up Old Navy and Kohl's too.

We picked up some shorts for T and some clothes for me and David.  While at Old Navy Theron modeled some baby hats and played with the cart.  I think we found him his first job.  Kid's got to earn his keep.


We made a quick stop at the mall to look for more skirts or leggings to make some more 5 minute leggings and I found four pairs of them at Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Windsor.  I'm excited to get to work on these and hope I do a decent job.  Fingers crossed!


On Sunday my father-in-law and I toured a new home for sale and David stayed home with a sleeping Theron.  We ultimately decided it was too much home and not enough quality for the price.  We're still on the lookout for a bigger space but can't quite find anything in our price range.  The market is not booming around these parts that's for sure.  That's ok though, I don't think I'm quite ready to say goodbye to our first home.  I love this cozy little place.

Theron got to see his grandparents and go out to lunch and Walgreen's. Later that night David and I took him to the Tot Lot where he made a new friend by trying to pet him.  Oh our boy.  He's a gem.


Since Monday was a holiday, David, Theron and I met Maw Maw and Paw for lunch and some more shopping.  We had some yummy Wendy's and Theron flirted with the whole restaurant.  He likes to walk around and stop and stare at every table.  Such manners that kid.

We hit up Michael's to get a frame for a project I'm working on in Theron's playroom and left with an awesome dollar spot boombox pillow and glitter letters [minus the "O"] for a certain someone's first birthday party coming up!


Finally we made sure to visit my home away from home, Target.  I scored T a cute cup and snack tray set and I finally got a Smash book that I've wanted for awhile now.

And no trip to Target is complete without grabbing some new digs for Theo.  His closet is insane but I just can't stop.  Please tell me you understand.  I know you do.  ;-)


I also took some pictures of our living room that I will be sharing soon.  It's totally different from the former space we had pre-Theron.  It's coming along and I can't wait to let you see its 'in progress' shots.

Have a great week, friends.

xoxo

3 comments:

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

Looks like it was a great weekend! Post a pic of T's closet :)

Unknown said...

I love weekends like that!! Lots of time with the hubby, baby and family :) I so understand about baby clothes :) lol they make so few darling boy clothes that its a must to buy them right away! lol :)

C said...

Sound like a perfect weekend to me! And I totally understand your love for shopping. I just may have the same love... Just don't tell bw :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...