Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just A Quick Note

I've got bad news.... Dave is here at the keyboard which means that your usually scheduled visit to "Decor-Craigslist-Fantastic Land" has been interrupted. This is not my first rodeo when it comes to posting on this blog. You may remember golden oldies such as this or this or this which details our first dating time and who could forget my photoshop skills.

I won't take up to much of your valuable time, but I do want to thank you very much for your valuable time. Being the silent part of the Nuestra Vida Dulce combination I get to sit back and watch all of "this" that has been happening and to my wonderful. I'm not sure if any of this deserves the words "fame" or "notoriety" or "attention" but the tv shows and magazines have been awesome for Joi. She deserves everything she gets, even if she is hesitant to talk about. That is my job! When we go out I am the one that brings up and brags on her. I call myself her hype-man! But this would not happen without all of you, the faithful readers and followers of Nuestra Vida Dulce. When she started this blog it was just a little way to talk about little this and little that. But now this blog has turned into.... well whatever it is. It's as big as the "big" blogs, but to me (and I am biased) it is better than any of those (no offense).

Basically the point is me just thanking you for coming by the blog and all of your support. Joi, Niko, Scout, and I all really appreciate it.

Joi will be back in just a few days to do her thang like we all know and love.

8 comments:

Paige said...

Love you Dave as do all the yayas!

Michael said...

I can't think of people more deserving...and what a fantastic tribute to your beautiful wife!

All the best!

~M

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Awww Dave! That was so sweet! Joi definitely deserves all of the attention she's been getting :)

Anna said...

Dave, you are awesome! Joi is so lucky to have you! Love you both!

Melissa Beck said...

Ha! I was waiting for you to get on and blog! You're a good guy and I'm happy my YA has you!

Blanca A. said...

Joi is so lucky to have a supportive husband :) love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, such a loving cute post!......Joi deserves it!

Dayka Robinson said...

so sweet--i love to see a supportive couple. i love your (joi's) blog and you both deserve all of the press you get. keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...