Monday, March 14, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Denver}

Hola, everybody! How are you all feeling with an hour less of sleep? Hopefully you made it to work on time! ; )

We're headed out to Denver today! I love Colorado and think it would be a great place to live, don't you??

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{My favorite find today!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

10 comments:

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

I wonder if anyone picked up that brass chest? I would have snatched it ASAP!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Karen said...

Wow Joi,

I love every one of those. They all have my imagination in overdrive.

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile said...

Loving that etagere and the brass trunk!

Courtney said...

That brass trunk is DYNO-MITE! (JJ Evans style).

modern jane said...

Hey Joi! I just saw your House Tour on AT! Congratulations!! It's so so exciting:) And I'm so glad that all the comments are lovely... as they should be, but AT readers can sometimes be haters:)
Huge congrats!!
xo
Jane

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Just found you via AT - your place is just amazing and I love that so much is thrifted/DIY. You've obviously got a great eye! Going to have a good nosey around the rest of your blog now :)

Oh and I'm your newest follower!
xxx

The Vintique Object said...

I'd take that pretty chair, or the greek key mirror.

jonalynn said...

Oh, Greek Key mirror how I love thee.

turnuptherad.blogspot.com

Lindsey @ Better After said...

Oh, I would love for you to do Phoenix's craigslist. And then I would wish you the best of luck, because all I ever find on there is total crap! You've got a gift for sorting out the gems!

Amanda @ Tall Glass of Water said...

You see! Those last two chairs are the reason why I am on Craigslist 24/7. They are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...