Monday, February 7, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Shreveport}

Holy schmoly, we're supposed to get even more snow today! As I sit here in type this, I can't fathom another snow day. Really, 9 snow days are nothing short of fabulous, but we need some normalcy at school. My kiddos are becoming slugs and that's not fun to work with. Catch my drift, mother nature?

Today our craigslist search takes us south again to the great state of Louisiana! And, oooh buddy, this craigslist was probably one of the toughest yet! I wasn't impressed with its offerings, but managed to find a few goodies in the bunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

8 comments:

Sarah Baker said...

Girl... I know! I live here and want so badly to find good deals! Not so much. I love the Craig Easy button though. Makes looking through all the junk, much easier. Thanks for trying in Shreveport!

Sharstin said...

love that buffet and coffee table~

Karen said...

OOOOH, love the coffee table,the buffet and since I'm addicted to tufts and nail head trim I'm loving those wing chairs. I hope you don't get snow again. I know it will be like starting over with your students if this continues. Good luck!

jonalynn said...

OMG!!! Tempe/Chandler/Phoenix are next! I can't wait to see what you find!

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

Oooh those tufted chairs aren't too bad and that credenza would make a nice dresser!

Joi said...

@Jonalynn-I typed it up and i found some stunning things!!! I think you're going to LOVE it! : )

Courtney said...

I love this!!!! Very smart idea. I live in Baton Rouge and you're making me want to take a road trip up north to Shreveport. What a fun post! Thanks. And add BR to your list.

jonalynn said...

I am even more excited now to know you worked your Craigslist magic and found some amazing stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...