Monday, February 14, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Boston}

Happy Valentine's Day! It's not a day that gets much attention around these parts but I still like the hearts and all of that pink. I wouldn't mind some chocolate covered strawberries, too. Hint, hint!

Our craigslist roadtrip takes us to Boston today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Find of the day!! Someone HAS to get this : ) }
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

P.S. Please take a second to head on over to my buddy, Artie's blog, for a sale on his one of a kind handmade glass bottle treasures. They are stunning!

xoxo

1 comment:

Karen said...

OH MAN! I really love that settee and that mirrored dresser.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...