Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Lakeland, FL}

Hey, hey everybody! It's my Friday and I'm hoping it's yours too! When I get home tonight I'm hoping for two things on my doorstep:

1} My white Christmas tree!

-and-

2} My Shutterfly Christmas cards!

I'm so excited for both and if I were a betting woman I'd say that the tree will probably be up tonight! : )

But, I digress, let's get to the fun finds in Lakeland, Florida. I'm sure it's a heck of a lot warmer down there than it is here!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...