Thursday, November 25, 2010

Home Goods Goodies

Last weekend after our haircuts, David and I shopped a little bit around town with my hair stylist. Of course we hit up my favorite place, Home Goods!

I had nothing particular in mind that I wanted, but I did run across a couple fun things that managed their way in my cart.

Doesn't it always happen like that? ; )

First up is this adorable flower felt basket.

Photobucket

I really, really like it but I don't think I like it where I have it now. It's probably going to get a new home soon, but at least you can see what it looks like. I looked for more of them, but I was only able to spot just one. It actually reminds me a lot of this basket.

My favorite purchase of the day was this new pillow for our master bedroom.

Photobucket

Aren't the poms fun??

Photobucket

I still am crazy about my chevron pillows {who would've thought?} but this is a fun little switcheroo for awhile.

Happy Turkey Day!!! Enjoy your day and I hope you have some yummy food!

xoxo

13 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

I love the colours of that pillow! Too bad my husband has put me on a no-more-florals diet for the time being :)

Unknown said...

I love the pillow! It is adorable with the pompoms:) Did your tree arrive?

emily said...

That pillow is fabulous! I will have to check my Home Goods to see if they have it!

Sharstin said...

i will say it again--YOu always find the best stuff!! i love everything you picked up at home goods! the basket and pillow are amazing!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Wow, that pillow looks stunning in your bedroom, but maybe that is because your bedroom itself is stunning!

TLF said...

Great finds.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Rashon Carraway said...

Gotta Love HomeGoods...
Hope you enjoys enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Great fall colors in that pillow! Happy Thanksgiving Joi!
xx

Hopeless Chest said...

That's patterned pillow is AWESOME. I'm very jealous.

Anonymous said...

that pillow is too cute! home goods always makes me take home things i dont really need too :)

jonalynn said...

Great finds! The basket is really pretty! I have a self-imposed ban from HomeGoods. Without it, I'd be bankrupt.

Hope you had a fun Turkey Day!

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pillow!

Fran said...

Love your bedroom! I noticed the bedside mirrors - nice look! I just added bedside mirrors too and will be posting on Monday!! Love your blog, btw!! I'm your newest follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...