Monday, September 27, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Fairfield County, CT}

Hello, hello everyone and a very happy Monday to you all! Today our search takes us out to the east coast!

Oh, and I am hoping that I have some news to share with you later on today or tomorrow. Good or bad I'll still definitely share it! : )

On to my picks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Not a fan of sets...but maybe, just maybe, they'd break up the set for you and you could have two chairs--the loveseat--or the table for much cheaper!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{I am envisioning a new mirror for the tabletop and new paint color!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

3 comments:

CZYK Publishing said...

Great finds!

Joi said...

Thanks! My fav was the bamboo set!

Lindsay @ Aisle to Aloha said...

Fun finds today! Can't wait to hear your news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...