Monday, August 2, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Tampa}

It's the last week of summer for me. I'm going to try and fill it with the perfect mix of productivity and relaxation...if those two are even possible to have simultaneously! : )

Today's search takes us down to one of my favorite spots, Florida! : )

{I can find one everywhere but St. Louis!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

$20 Lamp
{My favorite find of the day!}
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tampa has so many good finds!! The $ 45 chair is a steal!!

Courtney said...

Don't worry, Maine NEVER has cool craigslist stuff, let alone arc lamps! I miss Ohio for this reason.. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...