Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {North Dallas}

Happy Hump Day! Today and tomorrow are going to be long days because I was picked to proctor the ACT and State tests at my school. I can't read, grade, or be on the computer--it's going to be a long couple of days just staring at kids taking tests!

Today we're headed down south to one of my favorite states ever, Texas!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{These remind me of Censational Girl's Office shelves!}
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Your recent campaign finds have me determined to find my own!

Design Darling said...

thank you for commenting on my blog :) you find the best stuff on craigslist! that campaign dresser is amazing but i'm afraid there's just nothing like that on my area's CL.

Tamstyles said...

girl tht desk has been gone..i emailed on it WEEKS ago. i wish they would just remove it and stop messing with me....i do like the shelves though. very hollywood regency.

Tami said...

I really want those shelves! Dang I've been trying to find some in DC.

Nikki said...

I found an oval mirror just like that first one at goodwill for $10. Decided it wasn't going to work for the room I wanted it, gave it to my sister to paint for her room. My Dad kicked a football and broke the mirror. $200 to get a new mirror cut. Plus 7 years bad luck for him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...