Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Find: Ring Holder

I wash, David dries. We're a team like that. We don't have a dishwasher, but it's one of the many things on our must-have list for a future home! Anyhoo, the other day I was at the Salvation Army on my weekly hunt and saw the cutest little porcelain flower. It was only 99 cents but I passed.

Photobucket

On Saturday though, I stopped by and it was still there, so I scooped it right up! She's sitting on the ledge on our windowsill looking pretty and holds my sweet little rings while we wash dishes.

Photobucket

I believe it was 99 cents well spent. : )

xoxo

12 comments:

Leiah said...

I have this dish in the softest shade of green - think Jadite mixed with vanilla ice cream. It was my grandmothers and I have it on my desk at work where it hold paper clips. Love it!

monique said...

crazy!! i went to an estate sale this weekend and found the same little bowl...and i use it for the same thing, great minds think alike :)

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

How cute, and the perfect spot to put your rings when you're cleaning or washing dishes.

Sharstin said...

it is darling--and perfect on the ledge! gotta love a 99 cent deal~

hopefuls #1 said...

Love the shape and the price! I also love your sink and counters! Beautiful!

Erin from Skoots and Cuddles said...

my mother had a complete set of those dishes. one big bowl ans several little ones. we ate ice cream or nuts out of them. great memory!

Kerry @ First Time Fancy said...

Great deal and great find! Looks perfect sitting on the windowsill!

Suzie said...

It's precious, Joi!

Freckles Chick said...

Score! Precious indeed. I LOVE the lotus shape of it.

Your countertops are gorgeous next to the new paint.

thrill8 said...

I got a set of those at an estate sale about a month ago and they sit on top of my dresser, holding all of my jewelry...so cute

Yreana said...

i loved this little flower when i first saw it on your blog... such great taste and guess what? i found the same one at an estate sale today for 25 cents! so thrilled! now, if i only had your countertops.... my dishwahser for your contertops... wanna trade?? :)thanks for always sharing your finds!

Mrs. Chic said...

I love those little dishes and have the same ones!! I think i found like five for a few bucks at a thrift store, why would anyone ever want to give them away? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...