Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Find: Ring Holder

I wash, David dries. We're a team like that. We don't have a dishwasher, but it's one of the many things on our must-have list for a future home! Anyhoo, the other day I was at the Salvation Army on my weekly hunt and saw the cutest little porcelain flower. It was only 99 cents but I passed.

Photobucket

On Saturday though, I stopped by and it was still there, so I scooped it right up! She's sitting on the ledge on our windowsill looking pretty and holds my sweet little rings while we wash dishes.

Photobucket

I believe it was 99 cents well spent. : )

xoxo

12 comments:

Leiah said...

I have this dish in the softest shade of green - think Jadite mixed with vanilla ice cream. It was my grandmothers and I have it on my desk at work where it hold paper clips. Love it!

monique said...

crazy!! i went to an estate sale this weekend and found the same little bowl...and i use it for the same thing, great minds think alike :)

Karen said...

How cute, and the perfect spot to put your rings when you're cleaning or washing dishes.

Sharstin said...

it is darling--and perfect on the ledge! gotta love a 99 cent deal~

Jill said...

Love the shape and the price! I also love your sink and counters! Beautiful!

Erin Deegan said...

my mother had a complete set of those dishes. one big bowl ans several little ones. we ate ice cream or nuts out of them. great memory!

Kerry said...

Great deal and great find! Looks perfect sitting on the windowsill!

Suzie said...

It's precious, Joi!

Freckles Chick said...

Score! Precious indeed. I LOVE the lotus shape of it.

Your countertops are gorgeous next to the new paint.

Anonymous said...

I got a set of those at an estate sale about a month ago and they sit on top of my dresser, holding all of my jewelry...so cute

Yreana said...

i loved this little flower when i first saw it on your blog... such great taste and guess what? i found the same one at an estate sale today for 25 cents! so thrilled! now, if i only had your countertops.... my dishwahser for your contertops... wanna trade?? :)thanks for always sharing your finds!

Unknown said...

I love those little dishes and have the same ones!! I think i found like five for a few bucks at a thrift store, why would anyone ever want to give them away? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...