Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Grand Rapids}

We're headed up to Michigan today and more specifically Grand Rapids. I have family that live there and have visited quite a few times. It stays a little too chilly too long for me, but I may be singing a different tune come 100 degree temps-ha!

{I am in love!}
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

5 comments:

NotAppealing said...

Welcome to Grand Rapids! It's supposed to be cool but not cold today =)

Jill GG said...

Yay! I live in GR! I love that bedroom set... it would be perfect laquered. Fun!

Bethany said...

I live on Holland, about 30 minutes away - so cool to see some local stuff! :)

Tami said...

Love that bedroom (headboard) set. I almost called my cousin to get it for me until I saw it was a King and I live in DC. LOL

Jen said...

Love that you featured Grand Rapids! I live there (here) and I'm in the process of buying my first home. I saw that vintage bedroom set during my daily CG stalking too....wasted 15 minutes at work thinking about all of the possibilities :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...