Monday, April 12, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Des Moines}

Good morning, everyone! We're headed to Iowa today, a state I've never been to, and one that I don't really know anything about! I hope some fun finds await us! : )

Photobucket

{You all know I'd paint it right up!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{I just love these octagonal ones!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Spraypaint it all the way!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{It think this would make a great office credenza}
Photobucket

{I'd most likely gold/silver leaf this...just like Jenny!}
Photobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

5 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

HEY!! DM is where I grew up! It's a cute little town that's totally "grown up" to be a hip midwestern city (albeit small).

I almost want to call my mom to have her buy that velvet settee & ship it to me. HA!

Suzie said...

OR ship to to me!:) It's gorgeous!

Courtney said...

Love that Settee.. oh how I need to learn more advanced upholstery..

Jodi said...

Thanks for visiting Des Moines! And just so you know...we aren't THAT small! We are also not all about corn and pigs. We're educated (as a whole) and nice (primarily). =-)

The How-To Gal said...

I wish I lived in Des Moines! Love that antique dresser with the mirror.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...