Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's Good In Your Hood {San Antonio}

Hey peeps. It's Wednesday and you know the drill. We're searching San Antonio's Craigslist this week and hoping to find some great stuff!

Let's get to it! : )

{It includes a mirror that I would maybe use somewhere else}








{And I actually kind of like the fabric!}

{I'd probably offer less}


There's still many more cities in the lineup, but if you want me to search your craigslist, just drop me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'll add it to the list. I'm definitely a bargain hunter, but if you have something more specific in mind, i'd be happy to keep an eye out for that type of search as well.

Thanks, loves. It's almost Christmastime...are you ready?! : )

xoxo

2 comments:

Created By Charlotte said...

OMG.. I love the wing back chair!!!!
Wish it was near me for $10 bucks

Tami said...

DC would be great. I'm addicted to Craigslist, I would love to see what you find. I want a queen sized upholstered or very decorative headboard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...