Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung

So Christmas is over and the stockings are down, but I still wanted to share the image with all of you. I scored some very fun $1 stockings from the Dollar Tree this year and they were quite the fun little bargain!

All white with a little bling=perfection!

I loved Christmas, but I'm sorta glad it's over. Our decorations came down a little earlier than I planned, but I didn't want to be stressed getting the house back to normal so close to school restarting! After all, I will be student teacherless come January! : )

Side note: I'm super excited to share a new project with you guys soon! I scored a fabulous piece of furniture at the Goodwill and can't wait to put it in the office. Pics coming soon!

xoxo

7 comments:

ezza said...

i never would have guessed those stockings were from $tree! cant wait to see your project, i know it will be fabulous :)

Leslie G said...

I love those! I need to frequent the dollar tree more often!

Gray Skies said...

What cute decorations! Also, I love the lamp in the first picture.

Suzie said...

WooHoo! Can't wait! I love your disco stockings!

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

Wow! Love em, I must have missed those this year. :) I was just saying that our decor came down the earliest EVER this year. We just took the tree out for the garbage pickup tomorrow. Happy New year!

Debra said...

Ok fine, I will get to taking down the decorations ; ) Loving your entryway dresser with the frame, snowflakes, trees, stockings, etc...BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Oooh, those are so fun! Love your Christmas decor. Can't wait to see your Goodwill find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...