Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stay Tuned...

I am super excited to share with you guys the little craigslist dresser makeover we did, but I haven't got around to taking pictures of it all set up! You'd think with us both being teachers we'd be on the ball better than this during our summer downtime! Please stick around because a post is coming within the day of the "after"! : )

Here's a little peek at her when we brought her home...{is it creepy the way I give furniture a gender? Hmmm...maybe leave that answer to yourself--haha!}
Photobucket
xoxo

9 comments:

###### said...

awwwww i cant wait

Jen said...

Score!! I can't WAIT to see how this turns out, it has such amazing lines!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Oooh, the suspense is killing me! I bet it's going to look fabulous!

J said...

Cannot wait to see the afte pic

Lynett said...

Ahhhh, can't wait!

Unknown said...

Oh! I can't wait to see the after!

Lovely Little Nest said...

You are my craigslist hero! Can't wait to see what you do with this gem :)

layersofmeaning said...

oh my... I can't wait! I know this is going to be good!

Suzie said...

Great bones! You are definitely the craigslist guru! Can't wait to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...