As promised that "after" picture post is coming to you with a couple of hours left to spare in the day! In case you forgot, here is what we were dealing with when we picked her up:
Much like all of our furniture re-do projects, we went with our trusty Sherwin Williams oil based paint and primer.
Ms. Holly, but I haven't got past the prospect of that yet...you never know, though!
After a little bit of stripping and a little more sanding we got down to business.
And, finally, here she sits in her current home in our entryway, which really isn't an entryway per se, but you get the picture ; ). I am in love with the piece and am impressed at how well she cleaned up!
Annnnnd, it's another craigslist find! More to come on that big boy later!