Sunday, May 3, 2009

Photo Wall Addition

Our photo wall welcomed a new picture today, and I'm proud to say that I took it! : )

Ever since I put the adorable 'Home Sweet Home' print up, which required some minor adjusting, I felt like I needed to balance out the right side of the collage.

I chose to put up my picture of daffodils that I took recently. This photo reminds me of my mom since they're her favorite flowers. ♥

I printed out my photo at Wal-Mart and found a cheapo frame that I could spray paint white! I really ♥ Krylon spray paint because it adheres to just about anything and spray painting takes a quick minute and it's dry in no time.

The daffodil picture looks pretty comfy like it was destined to be a part of my favorite part of our living room! Most of the photos/prints either remind me of someone special or bring back a sweet memory everytime I look at them. This little photo collage makes me smile everyday : )!

xoxo

10 comments:

Lynett said...

Great addition to your wall! You gallery wall really adds a nice warm and personal touch to that space :)

Meredith said...

Absolutely beautiful! You have such a knack for mixing colors, textures, and prints in a cohesive manner!

Suertecita said...

Very beautiful Joi.... Love the way that foto collage looks!

Tamstyles said...

girl that wall looks great! you are goooood!

Nikki said...

Your photo wall looks very happy. I like it.

Freckles Chick said...

Holy crap, Joi...further proof that we're BFF's separated from birth b/c I sprayed some frames white over the weekend too! Now if only your photography talent could rub off on me.

I ADORE the new additions.....I love the whole wall....heck, I love your whole house.

Suzie said...

Great new addition. Love me some daffodils as well!

Joi said...

Thanks ladies!

: )

Mrs. Limestone said...

I love how its all coming together. And those pillows just POP right off my screen (and I mean that in a good way!)

Michael said...

Ohhh..I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...