Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sad Face

I was finally going to commit to buying the CB2 Double Dip Pendant Lamp tonight when, you guessed it, it was no longer on the website--what?!?!--this really can't be. I stalk the website daily waiting for it to be marked down---and now, poof! it's gone in an instant!

So, sad face and all, I called up customer service and the lady I spoke with said that they no longer carry it. Now, I don't for the life of me know what I was waiting for to buy it! Silly me, it was already a steal at less than $50! And, icing on the cake, I at one time had it in my possession from when we shopped in Chicago, but sent it back for a refund when I thought/was told by a customer service rep that it couldn't be hardwired!

Ugghhh-now the search is on to find an equally appealing dining room light that meets both the fashion and budget criteria.

Super sad face tonight : (.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for less then 50.00 was a good price. But I have faith in you that you will find something maybe this was a sign that you will find something else you like better and at a better deal then this.
jane

jsanck15 said...

That is a super big bummer...but now something even better is just around the corner!

Freckles Chick said...

Darn! B/c remember how I ordered one for our DR and changed my mind b/c it was too dim? I ended up returning it months ago, now I wish I could have sent it to you =(

It was a gorgeous light but I think you'll find an even better one now! I'll be on the lookout for ya =)

Suzie said...

Ahhh, sorry! I hate when that happens! I'm sure you'll find something even better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...