Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy girl.

I've been really busy on the beginning of this beautiful summer break. Today I had a luncheon/swim date with some friends at my fabulous friend, Melissa's house. Then it was time for grad school class #2 off campus at Belleville. David and I are in it together and it makes it so much more bearable. Our professor seems like a total sweetheart and the workload seems manageable--1 class down, 9 more to go until July 10th! Tomorrow is Maw Maw's second round of chemotherapy, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I'll be down to take her at 10 a.m. and it should take around 4 hours. Then on Friday, I get to meet up with my bestie, Anna, for a lunch date at La Fonda--mmm, mmmm, Mexican food! That's it, kiddos--I'm off to balance my checkbook {fun, fun} and then hit the hay!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Here's a hug for you and mawmaw {}. Hope all went well today and she still only has a little sickness. Love ya, me

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and maw maw! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...