Friday, May 16, 2014

New Blog Design + Theron Pics!

Hi, guys! 

It's been awhile, so I hope you're all doing well! Things are pretty normal here--just winding down for the end of the school year [only two more weeks!] and preparing for our European vacay that's in less than three weeks. Yikes!

As you can see, the blog got a sweet new makeover by the kind and very talented, Cindy from Cinsarah. We met through Instagram, seriously, I still LOVE Instagram and I immediately loved her blog and design work. She got right to work on my order and delivered in a MAJOR way.  The blog just feels like me now. Ya dig? Ooh, she just hit the nail on the head in all aspects. Thanks, Cindy! xo

And, since I really don't have any home updates to share I'll just share some Theron Drake pics from the other night. 

There's this little place in our town that's pretty magical when the light is just right. It's a very small field with an old wooden gate and wildflowers galore. I always want to take TD out there.

Last weekend we randomly made a pit stop and I was able to snap just a few shots before we had a meltdown.  


He wasn't a fan because he really would have rather been at the park. But even so, I did manage to grab a couple of keepers. I just snap away with hopes of even one goodie. 

I really thought he should humor me since it was Mother's Day and all. Those toddler agendas. Haha!


This kid stops dead in his tracks to hear his favorite stories.  Such a book worm. 


He loves this cheap truck book and makes all of us repeat all of the types of trucks, tractors, farm equipment, and whatever else that moves in the book all.of.the.time.  And I love it. 





Buddy boy can't catch a break with those two year molars.  That hand in the mouth is a constant look around these parts. 



And just for good measure, here's the little kiddo nearly a year ago in the same spot.  It makes my heart full.  


xoxo

9 comments:

Sweet As Boys said...

beautiful new look and beautiful pictures! such a sweet and handsome boy :)

Emily @ DavenportDIY said...

Oh my he is so cute. Love him! And love the new blog look!!!
PS- take me with you to Europe?? :)

Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno said...

Love all the eye candy today...of both your amazing new design and that adorable family of yours! XO!

Julie S. said...

LOVE the blog makeover! Very you!! European vacay? Spill it!!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Great new look and Theron is too cute for words!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Love your new look. It's chic and fun and modern - so basically, totally you.

And how cute is T? I mean, seriously? The side by side comparisons do me in.

Unknown said...

Your home is absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing the smiles this morn!! Have a GREAT day.
living-room

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Oooh, that is some magical light! Love the photos. Ashford also loves farm equipment books and says TRACTOR all day long. So cute!

vanessa • withgreatheart.com • attractive, affordable blog + web design said...

He is the cutest! Love these photos. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...