Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Still Here : )

Thanks for all the emails and kind thoughts. You guys are the best. I really do have lots to share but little drive to do it! I am currently almost 32 weeks pregnant and so, so excited!

Recently I had another opportunity to be on St. Louis' KMOV Great Day St. Louis TV show and we got to talk about a baby shower I helped throw last year for one of my best friends, Cori!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

{I think I was about 28 weeks or so pregnant at that time.}

If you have a second, here's the video. I haven't even watched it--I don't think I'm ready to see my nearly 8 month pregnant self in motion. : )




Next time I go on their show I will be showcasing the nursery {or at at least I think that's the topic!} & I hope you guys stay tuned. Have a great week!
xoxo

15 comments:

I like it, I love it! said...

I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. Won't be long! Can't wait to see the nursery!

Anonymous said...

This is kind of random... It sounded like the anchor was calling you "Joey." I always assumed it was pronounced "Joy." Which is it?

p.s. This is a cute video! You should watch it. :)

TLF said...

you look so adorbs!!

Joi said...

@Anon-Good ear and thanks for the compliment! : ) My name is actually pronounced "Joey".

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Why haven't you watched? My how times flies since you announced you were having your baby.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You look amazing. There is no reason you shouldn't watch that video! You are so cute!

And, I'm excited to see nursery progress. How's it going?

Melissa said...

you looked absolutely adorable! I love your name under the video "design diva!" =)

Kristen said...

you did a great great job! you should watch it, you look cute :)

Melissa Beck said...

I love it and can't wait for your shower :) You look gorgeous, so don't be afraid to look at yourself! I can't wait for the baby to be here!!!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

That is so cool! You look so good, I already feel huge at 24 weeks....I hope I look as cute as you at 32!

Annie Vincent Interiors said...

How fun! You look adorable! Soon your little one will be here and your life will never be the same!!

Kristen@StayAtHomeLife said...

I can't wait to see your nursery! And you look beautiful and glowing on screen, be brave and watch it!

Sharstin said...

love! can't way to see the babies nursery!

"The Mrs." said...

I just found your blog! I am almost 34 weeks pregnant and also live in St. Louis! Such a small world...I am a new follower. ;)

Oona Johnson said...

You were adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...