Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Toronto}

Hey friends. I'm so sorry this post is coming at you a day late. I have been exhausted the last couple of days. I need to kick this crazy tired spell before school starts or else I am going to be in for a rude awakening.

Anyhoo, thanks SO much for all of your sweet anniversary wishes and comments. You guys are the best! We took it pretty easy on our anniversary day and went to my Great Day St. Louis appearance, then went to get my headshot taken for my Stl AT HOME blog, and rounded out the afternoon with a little shopping & lunch. By the time we got home, you guessed it...I was exhausted!

The Great Day segment was yet another chance for me to share my love for decorating and Virginia was as sweet as ever.



The whole Great Day crew is made up of the nicest and most welcoming people you'd ever meet! What a great group! I love, love, love getting to appear on their show.

Today we make up for yesterday and scour the deals on Toronto's craigslist!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{2 Available}
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar -- > to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

4 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

what's UP, toronto?! they have all the goods. i especially like the sconces.

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Toronto CL is totally kickin' it. I have been stalking sconces on my cl for a month and I got nothing.

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

I love the sconces and those club chairs are to die for!
And I just have to say: exhaustion hit me in a big way during my two pregnancies. It was kind of my cue that something was up.

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

How the heck did you find all that? I never find anything that good when I search the Toronto CL! You are awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...