Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Kansas City}

Well, well, well! I made it! I survived the last "real" day of school yesterday and now it's all downhill dealing with final exams! Summertime is calling my name and as you all more than know, I am ready.

And while I may seem a little playful-dramatic about the end of school, I must take a second to be serious and send my prayers to the people of Joplin, Missouri. My eyes are astonished by the destruction and David and I have made a donation to the Red Cross. I hope you all consider the same. Our neighbors need our love, support, financial assistance, and prayers.

Today we tackle Kansas City's craigslist!
Link
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

$150 HeadboardLink{Other items included in price}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{I LOVE this!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Link
Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

4 comments:

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

That rocker? GORGEOUS!!!

Dana-v said...

Thank you for donating. My college roommate lost her home and a dog in the tornado. Every bit helps.

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile said...

Love that glass table and that rocker and chair combo!!! Hope you have exciting things planned over the summer :)

Amanda @ Tall Glass of Water said...

I cant believe no one has said this but... that rocker rocks!! Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...